Thursday 13 December 2018

Amanda Bynes opens up about her drug addiction and the future

The entertainment industry is perhaps one of the most stressful places to be. In spite of the limelights and all the attention that our favorite actors are getting, it’s not about glitz and glamour all the time. In fact, many of these people have their own personal struggles and oftentimes, when it becomes too difficult for them to handle, they would resort into drugs or alcohol. Here is another celebrity opening up about her addiction.

Amanda BynesBynes has opened up about her drug addiction and those Tweets to Paper Magazine in their annual Break the Internet issue. “I started smoking marijuana when I was 16. Even though everyone thought I was the ‘good girl,’ I did smoke marijuana from that point on,” Bynes reveals before adding she’s now, at 32, four years sober. “I didn’t get addicted [then] and I wasn’t abusing it. And I wasn’t going out and partying or making a fool of myself… yet.”

Click here for the rest of the article.

Bynes goes on to say that she became addicted to Adderall but was experimenting with all kinds of drugs too.

“Later on it progressed to doing molly and ecstasy. [I tried] cocaine three times but I never got high from cocaine. I never liked it. It was never my drug of choice.”

Bynes says her Adderall addiction started after “Reading an article in a magazine that [called Adderall] ‘the new skinny pill’ and they were talking about how women were taking it to stay thin. I was like, ‘Well, I have to get my hands on that.’”

The post Amanda Bynes opens up about her drug addiction and the future appeared first on Addiction Treatment.



from
http://alanonmeetingsnear.me/2018/12/12/amanda-bynes-opens-drug-addiction-future/

No comments:

Post a Comment